Amazon

Friday, May 10, 2013

It is Spring and time to start new!!!

I love spring. Every year when it comes around I love the feeling that everything is starting new. Maybe that is because of all the new growth all around us.
 This year I really am starting new and trying to find my place in our world. On Dec 31st, 2012 I closed my Antique Store Simply Renewed Antiques. After closing I took some time and just relaxed, took care of family and spent some time thinking about what is next. 5 months later and I'm still thinking about what is next but have decided to start with trying to work on this blog, clean out my craft room and I rented a space in Poulsbo. Wa. at Cat's Meow Antiques to start selling some of my antiques and treasures. I seem to be in the mood for making things simple. 



So what I would love to do is spend some time finding cool vintage treasures and sharing them here with you. Maybe throw in some ideas also that I find along the way.




I want to make this a place to share and enjoy the search for what makes us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog